Da: "Arnaldo L. Slaen" <slaen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A: <bclnews-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oggetto: New clandestine station?
Data: lunedì 15 aprile 2002 0.54

This weekend, some argentine DXers make a DXcamp in Chascomus, near the
lake with same name, to 120 kms. to south west to Buenos Aires city.
The participant are: Gabriel Ivan Barrera, Nicolas Eramo, Enrique
Wembagher, Marcelo Cornachioni, Norberto Pugliese, Gerardo Choren & Arnaldo
Slaen.
Today, on sunday 14, we listened a UNID on 13430 khz!!!!! on AM mode, in
pashtu or dari or other regional language, at 1408UTC time, with a anthem
and commentary. At the few seconds, we heard a terrible jamming in same
frequency. After, the UNID step to 13420, after step to 13430, after to
13430, step again to 13440, 13450 and 13430 at 1431 UTC. The jamming
"persecute" the station.
(Arnaldo Slaen, Argentine)