[HCDX] two rare stations

Hello again,

very good conditions on 49m to LA last night:

BOLIVIA
5927.1  R Minería, Oruro, April 18th, 2240-2305, Spanish, info about local
events in Oruro, slogan: "Radio Minería ... música, tradición ... una
emisora de Bolivia".  SINPO  23322

PERÚ
5940  R Melodía, Arequipa, April 18th, 2305-2340, Spanish, live-report from
a local event in Arequipa (due to the poor quality I didn't understand
exactly, which event it was), phone reports, commercials, several clear IDs.
SINPO  1 3 2 2 1-2  The station is not yet listed here. Thanks to Johan
Berglund, who first reported this station in Europe.

By the way: As often already also this time my EWE antenna produced the best
results. Confronted to the long wire and to the DX-One the EWE had the
calmest signal.

vy 73

Michael Schnitzer  -  michael_schnitzer@xxxxxx
Receiver:  JRC NRD-525
Antennas: 25m longwire
                  DX-One Professional
                  EWE to South America
                  EWE to Asia/Pacific
Location:  Hassfurt, Germany / Alemania

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.