[HCDX] The harmonic on 13565.40

Hi, just one log, and of all things it,s a harmonic.

The SWB arrived as expected around noon April 21 local time, a lot of good stuff threre, and I punched about 20 fresh qrgs, all from the loggings  and info, into the AR7030 memory. So there was a great deal of qrg jumping around next night.

At 2324, Apr 21 on 13565.40 Radio Ondas del Pacífico, Ayabata (Piura Prov.) Peru managed to get through at local sunset. I  only got   four minutes into the taperecorder, Peruvian music, then a male announcer reading it out rather slowly gave a timecheck at 2325, sies de la tarde....25 minutos,  ... señoras y señores ... a  "en  Radio Ondas...." id, and flutes tooting as a background. A possible word later  is "Ayabaca" a few seconds later. QSA 0-1, the signal bar didn't react, then fadeout, and not coming back.

At 2314, Apr 22, the station  slowly got over the noise level, this time with a much more lively DJ and Peruvian music. So here I got 20 minutes of  95 % background noise but not other details than a TC at 2331.

Also tried Apr 23, not a thing was noted. On the real frequency 6782.70 , QRM were too severe to let anything through on all occasions. But well, this was another good DX these on an unofficial frequency. Many thanks for info from Arnold Slaen, Argentine.  Seems I am at a place were the background noise is lower than e.g. at Henrik Klemetz' QTH, Luleå. So he says. I have though one rather weak QRM source, the electric fence of a neighbour's fancy garden sparking.

The hunt goes on. This one is a challenge, I think I need a few more details for a better report.

73 Johan Berglund, ( 10 km SW of)  Trollhättan, Sweden
AOR7030, LW, K9AY