[HCDX] log 1st May

A couple of stations heard on Mayday:

5925 @ 2132  Fang Guang Ming Radio ID heard as "Fang Guang Ming Tai",
Mandarin (from Russia?)

15084 (zero beat) @ 2345 What I believe to be RFI, programme in French.
According to ILG this frequency is allocated to VOIRI, with programming in
Farsi at that time. This was definitely NOT Farsi, and as far as I could
tell was not Iran. I have heard this before on this frequency. Any ideas?

73
Sean Gilbert

ICOM IC756 + 26 FEET VERTICAL (WITH 32  RADIALS) OR VARIOUS INDOOR
DIPOLES+SEM MULTI-FILTER
GRUNDIG SATELLIT 600+1.3M MW LOOP+PREAMP

MESSAGE HAS BEEN SCANNED FOR VIRUSES
               BY NORTON ANTI-VIRUS 2002

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.