From: Karel Honzik [mailto:karel-honzik@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 May 2002 18:06
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HCDX] Denge Mesopotamia - which languages?

Hi,

does anybody know which languages uses Denge Mesopotamia in its
transmissions?
To my knowledge one is Kurdish, another one is a Kurdish-like language and
the third
one is completely unknown to me.

While consulting the "problem" with an iraqi Arab, the guy told me that the
first
language is Kurdish, the second one sounds like Kurdish and the third one he
never
heard before.

There is not too much written about this station, but I hope somebody could
know
more.

Thanks,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)
***********************************
AOR AR-7030
30 m Long Wire

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately. Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.