[HCDX] Schedule of ALI upcomming months, final news

[HCDX] Schedule of ALI upcomming months, final news

Hello. Always sending  PX announcements into all these groups will only annoy  the majority of all these groupmembers  and moderators of them.
So here we will send for the upcoming weeks/months a some kind of schedule of our station.
We can say that we are almost every week on 15070 during the weekend somewhere around  Saturday from 23.00 till Sunday 07.00 utc.
Some times we might start a bit later or earlier. Also when conditions are bad we mostly shut down a few hours earlier

Ofcaurce we are sometimes (often these days) also at other times active in the weekend ( also sometimes weekdays) lots of times we are // into our other freq 21900 or 15070 kHz.
Other part of SW where we will stay very active is the 48 mb ofcaurce.
Can only say that you just might try for us often on these frequency's

Alfa Lima International is a very active station and reply's to Reception reports by snailmail 1000% if a reply fee is enclosed ( just enough to cover reply) and that a few details are entert in the RR.
We always reply to emails and postings in our guestbook with an email.
Our email addresses are alinter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Also a nice thing is our hotline, when on air we will put you live into the air. so if you want to give us a live reception report,have something to tell us and share with the listeners or what ever, Call in!!. The same number also accepts SMS messages.
The number is  00 31 619 508 938 where you can also contact us during weekdays between 08.00 and 21.00 utc

Output of transmitters
1x 140 watts
1x 350 watts

Antenna's
1x dipole cut to 15070 freq
1x dipole cut to 21900 freq
1x inverted V dipole cut to 6280 freq
all around 20 meters above ground level

Hope you'll catch us soon and may the props be with you all.
Greetings, Alfred
_____________________________________

Download Info's and new photos in high resolution
http://www.alfalima.net/foto-paket.zip

Huge webpage with just everything related to short-wave
http://www.alfalima.net

and take a look at our SW-online shopping centre.
http://www.alfalima.net/store.htm
_____________________________________
And are you already a member?
SW pirates group!!!
Receive the latest SW-Pirates info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
More info at:  http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates

Contact information

Alfa Lima International