Re: [HCDX] Madagaskar

RTM Madagascar has been on the air very late
for several days now. Audible here past 2200.
Heard on 5010 and sometimes also on 3287.5v.
The opposition broadcast heard here in Finland
on 7130 between 1700 and 1900. They have
relayed FM-station MBS when I heard them.
According to Mahendra they at times also relay
other FM-stations of that area. I have not yet heard
the 31mb frequency 9620 (ex-9685). Note that these
frequencies may be jammed by RTM programming.

73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

--------
09 May 2002 Paul Ormandy [HCDX] wrote;
--------

>MADAGASKAR
>
>5010 R Madagaskar, 1930, running well past usual sign-off. Male and female
>announcers in vernacular, frequent mentions of  Madagaskar. Talk till 1937
>then lively back-back music. No sign of 4990 opposition.
>
>Paul Ormandy
>Host of The South Pacific DX
>Report
>http://radiodx.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.