[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 2-082; WOR 1131; GH Name

[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 2-082; WOR 1131; GH Name

DX LISTENING DIGEST 2-082 has now been posted at http://www.worldofradio.com/dxld2082.txt CONTENTS:

WOR 1131 / GH NAME / AFGHANISTAN +non / ANGOLA +non / ARGENTINA / AUSTRALIA / BELARUS / BELGIUM non / BOLIVIA / BRAZIL / CANADA Victoria Day / CANADA CBCNQ / CHINA / COLOMBIA / CONGO / CUBA +non / GUYANA / ISRAEL / JORDAN / NIGERIA / PAPUA NEW GUINEA / PERU / RUSSIA / SAUDI ARABIA/USA Sawa / SIERRA LEONE / SOMALIA / SOUTH AFRICA / SOUTH CAROLINA Stair / SRI LANKA / TAIWAN / UK BBCR4 / USA Sawa / USA PBS / USA ABC / USA WHRB/WUOT/WCNY / USA WTVN / USA Florida 1610 / USA FCC ham / UZBEKISTAN / VENEZUELA / WESTERN SAHARA non / ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE non / UNIDENTIFIED 5499.26 / UNIDENTIFIED 5674.88 / UNIDENTIFIED 6036.76 / UNIDENTIFIED 7155 / UNIDENTIFIED 11356 / UNIDENTIFIED 11945.27

HTML version of this issue will be posted afterwards at
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxldtd02.html

For restrixions and searchable 2002 contents archive see

NOTE: If you are a regular reader of DXLD, and a source of DX news
but have not been sending it directly to us, please consider yourself
obligated to do so. Thanks, Glenn

WORLD OF RADIO #1131:
(ON DEMAND) http://www.wrn.org/ondemand/worldofradio.html
(DOWNLOAD)  http://www.k4cc.net/wor1131.rm
(STREAM)    http://www.k4cc.net/wor1131.ram
(SUMMARY)   http://www.worldofradio.com/wor1131.html

NEXT AIRING ON WWCR:  Wed 0930 on 9475
NEXT AIRINGS ON RFPI: Tue 1900, Wed 0100, 0700, 1300
                     on some of: 7445-USB, 15039, 21815-USB
GH CHANGES HIS NAME?

Glenn, Your name was written wrong. Glenn HARZER.
73 (Carlos Felipe, Brasil, May 18, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

By the way, who's this bloke called Glenn Harzer responsible for
sending out the latest DXLD. Not a "dumbing down" for Hauser is it!!!!
Best 73's (Noel Green, UK, May 19, DXLD)

Who is Glen Harzer? Hauser with a typo? (Duane Fischer, swl@xxxxxxx)

Referring to notice to lists of last DXLD issue. Tnx to a tip from
Mike Bugaj, WTFDA list, that Hotmail/MSN had changed everyone`s so-
called Options: Personal Profile to invite even more spam, I went in
and deleted those two checks, only to find to my astonishment, that my
real last name HAUSER was then disallowed, and I was prompted to
change it to something else. An even greater change was made at my
other account wghauser@xxxxxxxxxxx Carlos gets the prize for being
first to notice and notify me. When I next logged in a few hours later
I attempted to change it back to Hauser, but not permitted! Nor
several tries later. Can I ever get my name back from Hotmail?

``Your lastname contains a word or phrase that has been reserved or is
prohibited for .NET Passport registration. Please type a different
lastname``

The wonders of Microsoft. Other Hotmail/Passport clients/victims may
want to delete the checks too, but may be penalized by being denied
their real surname (Glenn Hauser, Harzer [non], Yaozuh [non], DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.