[HCDX] Query on Domestic Broadcast Survey

[HCDX] Query on Domestic Broadcast Survey

Wondering if anyone has any information on the 2002 Domestic Broadcasting Survey publication. Radio Netherlands had reviewed it earlier, but the DSWCI website has no information on it, and contains only a Directory that will not load. Infact, the only way to get to their website is through www.google.com.
If any one has any information, I'd appreciate it. Perhaps someone can also send me Anker Petersen's email address.
Thanks for any direction or information.
Kind Regards,

Gayle Van Horn
Monitoring Times Frequency Manager
QSL Report, SWBC Logs Columnist
Grove Enterprises, the publisher of Monitoring Times magazine
Telephone: 828-837-9200/ FAX: 828-837-6100
<
www.grove-ent.com> <gayle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Your NUMBER ONE source for current worldwide English shortwave frequencies...updated monthly!
Why look anywhere else ?