[HCDX] Info around Alfa Lima International

[HCDX] Info around Alfa Lima International

Hello Dear radio DXers.

Finally seems that propagations are looking better in the upcoming months. We cross our fingers and hope the forecast is right on this.

What is happening at Alfa Lima International.
We did increase our activities on the 48 mb and where mostly on 6275 or 6265 kHz and were every weekend (only one time we didn't) on 15070 kHz.
Must say that instead of being there whole night we often stopped earlier due low response on our live transmissions. Sometimes we did shut down around 01.00 or 02.00 utc witch was also sometimes a mistake as the next morning sometimes we still received a lot of reactions on such a px.

Also more SW magazines and Online dx pages are asking info about our station for publications. For those that want such info, just send us an email and we will share it with you. We also have a zip file available on our webpage
 ( http://www.alfalima.net/foto-paket.zip )  with high resolution pictures and info's  witch are free for publishing. the file is not so big (1,75mb) so does not take a long download period.
If you have books or mags with publications about our station, tell it to us. we are very interested in such stuff

We also did several updates on the webpage with pictures and other stuff so if you have spare time take a surf.

So!!!,, Every Saturday we start around 22.00 or 23.00 UTC and lots of times we continue till 07.00 or 09.00 utc Sunday mornings.
Frequency as always 15070 kHz AM and lots of time // to the 48 mb

When you hear us feel free to send us comments to info@xxxxxxxxxxxx or sms to + 31 619 508 938 witch is a number you can also call to so you will be taken live on air.

Greetings, Alfred
_____________________________________

Huge webpage with just everything related to short-wave
http://www.alfalima.net

and take a look at our SW-online shopping centre.
http://www.alfalima.net/store.htm
_____________________________________
And are you already a member?
SW pirates group!!!
Receive the latest SW-Pirates info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
More info at:  http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates

Contact information

Alfa Lima International