[HCDX] 1250 khz 7-24-02

hello,

I logged a strong signal on 1250 khz last night- listened briefly at 0730 to spanish language male announcer and music, then again this morning at 1230 or so.. at that point it was still coming in strongly here in missouri on my barefoot sony 2010. managed to not verify either time. Does anyone know offhand who this would be? I've done quite a bit of looking online and am about to break down and buy a new wrth (lost in a recent move, managed to limp along this year on my own logs and the internet until now)..  thanks for any info.

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!