[HCDX] QSL: Comas TV

Dear Friends,

Yesterday I received a QSL from Radio Comas Televisión in Perú. It consists
of an information letter and a QSL certificate. The letter is signed by
Edgar Saldaña Reátegui, Jefe de Prensa, e-mail: edgarsaldana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The certificate is signed by Julio Saldaña Reátegui, Gerente Comercial. By
e-mail he can be reached via: rtcomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had sent a snail mail follow-up with a dollar and some enclosures and an
e-mail follow-up. The e-mail follow-up was also answered a few days ago. I
had used the following address, from which there was also the reply:
rtcomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Snail mail address is: Radio Comas Televisión S.R. Ltda., Av. Estados Unidos
327, Comas Km. 10 Av. Túpac Amaru, Lima, Perú.

I should perhaps mention that all this was for a report of September 2000
when the station was on 4880 kHz. They also indicate this frequency in their
letter head now. So I am not sure where they transmit now, because in the
meantime I saw them reported on 3250 kHz again.

Best 73's and good DX

Hans-Dieter Buschau
Hildesheim, Germany

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!