[HCDX] new qsl at Alfa Lima (example enclosed)

[HCDX] new qsl at Alfa Lima (example enclosed)

Within two  weeks Alfa Lima will use a new QSL card.
A full colour one witch of course you can obtain to send a report to our station.

As usual there will be also a info sheet inserted when we send away a qsl.
Reception reports as you al know obtains always a few details of the heard px and a reply fee (just enough to cover the reply) witch might be 1 US dollar or if you don't have local curacy. About IRC's , it seems we can not exchange them here in the Netherlands so we prefer the USD.

we enclose with this email an example of the new qsl.

Greetings, Alfred
_____________________________________

Download Info's and new photos in high resolution
http://www.alfalima.net/foto-paket.zip

Huge webpage with just everything related to short-wave
http://www.alfalima.net

and take a look at our SW-online shopping centre.
http://www.alfalima.net/store.htm
_____________________________________
And are you already a member?
SW pirates group!!!
Receive the latest SW-Pirates info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
More info at:  http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates

Contact information

Alfa Lima International