[HCDX] SWR EDXC2002 Radio

SWR EDXC2002 Radio

What is the name of the game?
17th August 2002 Scandinavian Weekend Radio, Virrat will have a 24 hours extra transmission during EDXC-Conference in Pori Western Finland. SWR will be an official radiostation of this meeting. You can listen us on following frequencies: 5980, 5990 or 6170 kHz on 48 mb and 11690 or 11720 kHz on 25 mb. Look details from our web-page www.swradio.net/edxc

Special EDXC 2002 transmission will contain lot of radio- and dx-oriented programmes as well direct reports from conference place each hour all day long. So you have a good opportunity to follow happenings even thought you for some reasons could not be with in conference place itself.

Reports and QSL's
We have issued a special QSL-card to be sending everyone reporting these EDXC 2002 Radio- programmes. This very rare collector's item-QSL might be a nice souvenir to have for this event. You should post your report (with 2 Euros/IRC's/US-$'s) to: SWR EDXC2002 Radio, P.O.Box 35, FIN- 40321 JYVÄSKYLÄ, FINLAND

Call and take part!
It is highly recommended to take part to programmes of SWR EDXC2002 Radio. You can either call or send SMS messages to direct studio line 0400 995 559 (international +358 400 995 559). To get more info you can visit Scandinavian Weekend Radio web page: http://www.swradio.net. And our e-mail address is: info@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Visit SWR!
All representatives of media and radiolisteners are very welcome to visit Scandinavian Weekend Radio in Liedenpohja-village of Virrat. You can get more info and driving instructions by calling (or sending SMS-messages) to Alpo Heinonen, 040 722 1218 (International +358 40 722 1218)

SWR presentation in Pori
You can meet a part of our staff in EDXC-conference. They will tell the whole story of Scandinavian Weekend Radio on presentation around 10 AM on Saturday.

With Best Regards,

Alpo Heinonen