[HCDX] logs in LItohoron

This time  all my logs are made in the enclosed RTF file .
  5 logs in full text
  Logsheet - in tabular format

The recently uploaded file  on  my trip to Macedonia  this June  is now
changed due to unknown problems of the previous file
www.geocities.com/zliangas/tripwmac.pdf

Contents
  Partial photo album from the trip.
  Short comments and impressions from the  areas visiteed
  Profiles of 2 radio stations
  Full radio and TV stations list as  heard in our hotel

Please  visit this link and advise me yor opinions . Your comments are
pen-DX sejak 72 - anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, dll
PP: R75/HF150/MVT7100/D2935  + 16m/1x1 +
MFJ16010/1040/1025/752c/462
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas/
/trip2k.htm (dlm Bkk,SNG,BAli)   /MP3_comp.htm comparison Xing/Fastenc
/napa.htm crash test Napa DAV315 MP3 player