Re: [HCDX] Re: Logs

Hi Mahendra, this is interesting.
At least in June here in Finland the program
after 1900 on 5010 was using ID as "MBS 95.4".
It was in parallel with the MBS webcast (with delay).
My opinion is that this was the same, strong RTM
transmitter all the way.
Some of my observations can be seen on
www.dxing.info/community
Africa section titled "7130 MBS Madagascar".

73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

--------
On 9 Aug 2002 Mahendra Vadhjee [HCDX] wrote:
--------

>RTM returned to 5010 after being on 5021 for a short period (around 18.00)
>
>I would also like to add that some time ago the Malagasy station which was
>on the air after 19.00 and until late night with lots of Musical Programs
>was not RTM but was CANNAL SIX, the station of Ex President Didier
>Ratsiraka.
>
>Malgasy Broadcasting System is still on 7130 and as per a Malagasy The
>address is :
>        Malagasy Broadcasting System (MBS)
>                        Tana, Anosipatrana
>                        101 TANA
>                         Madagascar
>
>Unfortunately  no futher details is available on this station.
>
>Mahendra Vaghjee
>

>Today I listened at 19.00 UTC an himn and s/off on 5010 with QRM,
>I think it
>was Madagascar again there.
>
>Roberto Scaglione
>http://www.bclnews.it
>

>Da: "Mahendra Vaghjee" <mahen_v@xxxxxxxxx>
>A: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Oggetto: [HCDX] Logs
>Data: mercoledì 7 agosto 2002 3.53
>
>MADAGASCAR
>I don't know if RTM has change it frequency but at the moment (1630) it is
>being heard on 5021 instead 5010
>
>Mahendra Vaghjee
>Mauritius

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!