[HCDX] PC ALE

I've tried to download the new commercial version of PC-ALE
from the following website with no luck,
http://www.chbrain.dircon.co.uk/pchfdl.html

Is there another site I can get it from?

Thanks,

Jerry  WW0E

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!