[HCDX] Fw: [HCDX] R. América QSL

Hi Michael,
can you send me an audio clip of Radiodifusión América from Asunción for my
audio gallery in http://www.bclnews.it? It would be very nice, and it should
be a great audio file, so everyone in the world should have the possibility
to listen to it on the web.

Thanks for your kind cooperation.
Best regards and good DXs
Roberto Scaglione