[HCDX] Invitation to join the radiostamps group

[HCDX] Invitation to join the radiostamps group

Hello hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

You've been invited to join the radiostamps group
hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.
By joining radiostamps, you will be able to exchange
messages with other group members, store photos and files,
coordinate events and more.

This invitation will expire in 7 days.

Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:

I have created a group to share info on stamps collecting with interest in the topical RADIO. (Including pioneers, amateur radio, etc.)

If you want you can join, and participate, sharing info and needs.
Primary language is English.

73
Horacio Nigro
Uruguay

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you do not wish to join the radiostamps group, please
ignore this invitation.

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your
privacy, it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to
abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened,
please notify us at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!