From: bjorn fransson <bjornfransson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Hard-Core-DX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 7:15 PM
Subject: [HCDX] UNID 1602

Hi out there,
On August 17th at 20.00 UTC I heard an Asian language (Hindi?) speaking
station on 1602 kHz. Many commercials and talk like: "Sounds of the Far
East". Very exotic (to my ears!) music played and ID-ing like "... AM". Many
commercials and // BBC (Radio Kent) with "for South and East of England"
make me think that is something new or maybe even an old Dutch station. Can
anybody tell?
73 from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!