From: hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Graham Powell
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2002 5:50 AM
To: HCDX
Subject: [HCDX] Radio Mogasdishu, Somalia 6750 kHz

I would like to find a recording of the Interval Signal of Radio Mogadishu,
Somalia on 6750 kHz.  I have checked the intervalsignalsonline site but
there is no Interval Signal there.

Please contact me off the list if you can help

Many Thanks

Graham Powell
Webmaster for the Online DX Logbook & 21 MHz.Com
Full details available at: http://www.shortwave.org.uk

This place is for rent. Please email to staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for details.

This place is for rent. Please email to staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for details.