[HCDX] Dr. Gene Scott

Please tell me what site Gene Scott University uses for a transmission at
06.30-07.00 UTC on 7374.9v? Is it a new service or what have I missed?
Varied in frequency. Date: Sep 15th.
73 from Björn Fransson on the island of Gotland, Sweden

Hi Björn,
This transmission is coming from Costa Rica and is // 6150  9725 and some
days also audible on 5029 at this time.  You can also hear him same time via
Anguilla 6090, WWCR 5935 and KAIJ 5755.

The WRTH 2002 (page 499) shows the Costa Rica station at Cahuita as
belonging to AWR, but I seem to remember it was bought by the Dr. Gene Scott
organisation a year or so ago.

                                                  73's.....Noel R. Green
(Blackpool, N.W.England)

This place is for rent. Please email to staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for details.