[HCDX] ADMIN: Hard-Core-DX.com 2.0 goes to beta

[HCDX] ADMIN: Hard-Core-DX.com 2.0 goes to beta

Everyone,

For the past few months we've been working on a new design and data model for our web site. The project "HCDX 2.0" will bring DX content providers, clubs and web site owners together better than ever. We are working on creating an unique portal where DXers can find highlights from specialized content providers and easily link to their own web sites for in-depth information.

We're today inviting you to visit the new site and announcing the public beta of the "HCDX 2.0". The URL is http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php.

Feedback and comments are very welcome to staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can also provide anonymous feedback and vote in our poll on the site.

The official launch date for our new site is planned for October 1, 2002.

Risto, Hermod & and several channel partners

PS. Of course, if you are interested in signing up for your own channel please let us know.