From: "Sean \(G4UCJ\)" <g4ucj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HCDX] KIMF - does it exist yet?
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 23:41:41 +0100

Does anyone know the current operational status of KIMF in New Mexico? I
have found a sked (well a tentative one) but contact details are lacking. I
have an email address for, I think, the owner/operator but it went
unanswered (interestingly it didn't bounce). The last report I read was for
a site visit in August and nothing was to be found, not a mast or anything.
So is KIMF going to be on the air soon? thanks for your help!!

73 Sean
Mail to Jayne : jayne.gilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mail to Sean  : g4ucj@xxxxxxxxxxxx

[My name is still Hauser, but hotmail won`t let me use it once I deleted the pro-spam checks they inserted without my permission under Options: Personal Profile!]

This place is for rent. Please email to staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for details.