Re: [HCDX] R. Imperial

Hi all,
the origin of all this can be found in DXLD 2-057,
April 7, 2002, retrievable at
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxldtb02.html
(towards the very end). Following the assumption that
there was a high order harmonic of Radio Imperial on
the 16 meter band, as suggested by Björn Malm et. al.,
I sent an email request to our DXing collegue Humberto
Molina, in El Salvador, asking him to investigate the
info contained in Luis Palau´s
internet site (listed by Willi and also in my original
correspondence with Humberto). The original exchange
of messages was in Spanish, and so some of you might
not have followed the whole line of ideas exposed
therein.
Humberto got in touch with the station on the phone
and was then in a position to verify that the 16 meter
band frequency was in fact intentionally used by Radio
Imperial, albeit only occasionally.
When hearing the station recently, and although he was
pretty certain about the ID, George Maroti, as a
gesture of courtesy, I suppose - recognizing perhaps
my previous research - sent me two clips via the
internet in order have my opinion as to the identity
of the station. I was happy to confirm the ID, just as
the point where George had it, too, and now I believe
Humberto Molina is helping him out with a QSL after
providing the station with a CD recording.
So the morale of all this is: Do not forget to check
DXLD, where info sometimes is way ahead of other
publications.
Henrik Klemetz

Hello all,

http://www.gospelcom.net/lpea/spanish/radio/elsalvador.html