[HCDX] Re: Info needed on Radio Delkar de Chiclayo, Peru

[HCDX] Re: Info needed on Radio Delkar de Chiclayo, Peru

Radio Delcar has not been on the air since a couple of years ago due to
financial problems. However, the station still has its broadcasting license
on 1520 kHz mediumwave with callsign OAX1C. When I was in Chiclayo in 1985,
I visited the station. Afterward, I also stayed in Chiclayo in 1995, 1998
and 2001, but no signal of Radio Delcar was traced on mediumwave. Actualy
the station is operating on 106.1 MHz FM with an output power of 2.5 kW.
Callsign is OCZ1H.

Studio: Avenida Jose Balta No. 658, 2do piso, oficina 205, Chiclayo,
Departamento de Lambayeque, Peru.

Takayuki Inoue Nozaki
E-mail: inoue@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out HCDX 2.0 beta: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php