[HCDX] 1 Oct good Africa propagation

On 1 Oct around 1700 while scanning the 60 mb I noted
that all Asian signals were extremely weak. Later the
Africans on 60 and 49 mb started booming in. Between
1730 and 2215 I heard most of the "regular" and some
"not so regular" stations on these bands. The regulars
(did not wait for id's of all these, but based on freq/language/
program style etc they were these) logged were:
4770 R Nigeria Kaduna
4783 Rdif Mali Bamako
4820 R Botswana, Sebele
4835 Rdif Mali Bamako
4845 R Mauritanie, Nouakchott
4915 R Ghana and KBC Kenya
4950 RN Angola
4965 CV Lusaka, Zambia
4976 R Uganda
5010 RTM Madagascar
5025 ORTB Parakou, Benin
5026 R Uganda
5030 R Burkina
5050 R Tanzania
5985 R Congo, Brazzaville
5990 R Ethiopia
5995 Rdif Mali, Bamako
6055 R Rwanda
6210 R Fana, Ethiopia
6265 ZNBC Lusaka, Zambia
6350 Vo the Tigray Revolution, Ethiopia
6940 R Fana, Ethiopia

And some interesting stations, I paid more attention to:

LIBERIA 5100 R Liberia 1 Oct at 2130 with Liberian news
in English, announcing "Liberian Communication Network"

ZIMBABWE 5975 ZBC Harare 1 Oct  at 2100 in local language
with DJ and African music. Announcing "National FM" which
seems to be relayed on this frequency. 6045 was empty
at this time, other days I have heard "R Zimbabwe" id there.

NIGERIA 6050 R Nigeria Ibadan 1 Oct at 2140 with rlg program
"Voice of Lord" in English. Announced "R Nigeria Ibadan,
Station with Salvation". Before sign-off at about 2146 said
they'll be back next morning at 5.25 and mentioned only
49 mb frequency.

NIGERIA 6089.9 R Nigeria Kaduna 1 Oct at 1959 in local lang.

CHAD 6165 RNT, N'Djamena 1 Oct at 2000 in French. First
almost buried by Croatia, but later was strongest station at
times on this frequency. Announced "Radiodiffusion Nationale
Tchadienne". Audio a bit distorted.

ZAMBIA 6165 ZNBC Lusaka 1 Oct at 2150 in English. This one
popped up at times when Croatia and Chad faded down. Closed
down around 2200 after NA. Transmitter was left on for some
minutes with test tone, same thing on 6265. Both txs went
off almost simultaneously around 2205.

EQUATORIAL GUINEA 6249.4 R Nacional, Malabo 1 Oct at
2050 in Spanish. Announced "R Nacional".

SUDAN 7200 SNBC Omdurman 1 Oct at 1820. In Arabic.
Sudanese music, mentioning often Khartum. Later some
speeches about Sudan. No id heard as Iran signed on at
1857 with music (Hebrew program) and Yugoslavia a bit later
with int.sig. and then Spanish. So, tentative as id missing.

Unfortunately no R Okapi heard on any of it's frequencies.
Also 90 mb Africans were weak.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland