[HCDX] TDF says 25775 is from Rennes

I sent an e-mail (in English) to Telediffusion
de France (TDF) asking if 25775 mysterious
English/French programs are transmitted
via their facilities. As I told earlier, one telephone
number mentioned in the English program
was a pre-1996 TDF number. I also said in my
message to TDF that 25775 was heard in USA, too.
Below is a reply from Mr. Penneroux of TDF.
He says the analog transmissions on 26 MHz are
from Rennes. Maybe someone translates this
word by word in English. Thanks to Ari Kilponen
for preliminary translation. If someone who speaks
French, wants to ask Mr Penneroux more details
about these transmissions, I can give his e-mail
address. Mine is jari.savolainen@xxxxxxxxxxx

>oui, ce sont les essais en 26 MHz effectués en analogique depuis
>Rennes. Il y a également des réceptions aux USA. çà promet, il
>faudra faire attention quand on passera DRM ....
>
>MP

>TDF-International

73
Jari Savolainen