[HCDX] Radio Nacional Arcangel San Gabriel (tentative logging)

[HCDX] Radio Nacional Arcangel San Gabriel (tentative logging)

I am fairly certain I logged Radio Nacional Arcangel San Gabriel, Antarctica,
15,475khz from 2030 - 2125z (sign off) today October 2, 2002. Poor to fair
signals peaking S5 with no QRM. Several quick mentions of "Radio National" in
spanish although the audio was rather hard to understand.

This was followed by a still weaker station opening up at 2130z in dutch.

I posted a short composite .wav file at http://members.aol.com/j999w/DX
(340k) for anyone interested.

73 !

John WB9UAI