From: <jari.savolainen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] 6715 U

Yes, I know about Sung C. Cho's identification.
I was in contact with him that time and he promised to
ask Yoido people about this, but nothing heard
since. My feelings are this station transmits from
somewhere near SW Europe. I might be wrong,
but I can live with it. I'll make a recording
when the station's audio is somewhat decent and
signal good enought. And will ask some Korean people
a second opinion. This station has been on the air for
almost a year at least (I heard it once in Dec 2001)
and we still don't know where it is. Shame for all
investigating DXers, heh.
Thanks David, 73

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski