[HCDX] Smart Lowe Control Problem

Sorry, not sure if you can help me but I thought I'd give it a try.

I am trying to control a lowe HF-150 using Smart Lowe Control 32 (version
3.23). The HF-150 is connected to an IBM computer running Windows 95 via the
parallel port. I believe that I have the COMS setting on the computer
incorrectly set but am unsure what the proper settings are for the IBM/Smart
Lowe Control Settings.

Do you know of anyone who might be of help? Mark Fine has already replied
that the software is no longer supported and that the COMS setup is the
likely suspect.

Thanks,
Ed

Check out HCDX 2.0 beta: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php