[HCDX] Radiomagazine

Dear Sirs,
     the present for anticipate that for the day 13 october 2002, we broadcast a  special  program of   Radiomagazine, about the SMAU exhibition-show of Milano (www.smau.it), about ICT, new tecnologies, INTERNET, etc. In this program we broadcast the fallow interviews:

Dott.Antonio Emmanueli, chairman of SMAU Milano.
Dott.Umberto Bena,  marketing of SMAU di Milano.
On.Vincenzo VITA, old  communication department of italian government.
On.Giancarlo Innocenzi, communication department of italian government.
Dott. Antonio Pilati, Authority Italian Telecommunication.
Prof.Zeno Zencovich, University of  "Roma Tre".
Dott.Enrico MANCA chairman of  ISIM Roma (old chairman of Italian television RAI)

The special will  broadcast  in the course of the Italian program of the AWR/Adventist World Radio Europe, on the air from  09, 00 to 10, 00 UTC/  11,00 - 12, 00  Italian Time, on the frequency of 11880 kHz/Short Wave (via Deutsche Telecom/Juelich). The program is on the air   also from the SIRIUS satellite and Hotbird (news about the reception  from the web site awr.org).
In real audio on INTERNET, european strem from the site: europe.awr.org.

Thanks in advance at  all the participants to the transmission.

Yours sincerely
Dario Villani
E-MAIL darioxvillani@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dario.Villani@xxxxxxxx