[HCDX] WANTED: two positions open at Hard-Core-DX.com

[HCDX] WANTED: two positions open at Hard-Core-DX.com

Hard-Core-DX.com is looking for two volunteers to take an active role in maintaining our new web site.

Poll Coordinator
We are looking for someone for being responsible for ongoing polls on our site. This would require identifying interesting
topics to be studied, asked opinions about and analyzing results. For example, monthly poll would be something we've
seen as a goal. All this can be done through the web site interface.

Front Page Editor
We are looking for someone to select the best articles and maintain the good selection of articles on the front page. The editor
needs to go regularly over the articles on partner channel and select suitable articles to be posted on the front page. All this can be done
through the web site interface.

If you're interested in about either of these positions in HCDX Staff, please email to staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HCDX Staff