[HCDX] LAS PALMAS = 6715 USB KOREAN STATION

[HCDX] LAS PALMAS = 6715 USB KOREAN STATION

I got reply from Yoido church and a religious
organizatuion called AG.
They said they didn't know the existence of 6715 U.

but after I investigate many full gospel churches and
listen to Mr.Hodgson's recording many times. I find
the church relayed by 6715 USB transmission is " Full
Gospel Laspalmas Church"
The pastor of FGLC is Mr.Jung Byung Sung.
I send him e-mail and waiting for his reply.
Do you know where Laspalmas is ?
In a gospel church article, Mr.Jung said many Korean
people can't go to his church because many Korean are
fishermen.
Maybe 6715 USB is meant for Korean fishermen who can't
go to FGLC . LASPALMAS IS LOCATED IN ISLANDS???????
I don't know Laspalmas at all
FGLC belongs to Yoido full gospel church and Mr.Jung
is sent by Yoido full gospel church.

디지탈 카메라와 찰떡 궁합- 야후! 사진
http://kr.photos.yahoo.com/
친구들과 함께 바꿔보세요. - 야후! 메신저