[HCDX] About unid 25765

As the TDF guys didn't bother to reply to my
questions about 25765 BBC loop tests, I e-mailed
the DRM Project Office in Switzerland requesting
some info. Anne Fechner there kindly forwarded
my e-mail to Hans Linkels, the Chairman of DRM
System Evaluation WG. His reply can be seen below.
However, the programming I heard on 24 Sep on
25765 was different (football loop and BBC promo
loop) from what he describes. I sent him an e-mail,
asking if Merlin has similar tests on 25 MHz, but no
reply received.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland