----Original Message Follows----
From: "Guido Schotmans" <gs@xxxxxx>

Another pest station besides County Sound Radio is now occupying 1566 kHz. I'm not yet 100% sure but I think it is BBC R Bristol (wider area programme for the West, Southwest and the Channel Islands at the moment). Both stations are quite strong here and are competing with each other, but in fact there is no real loser. The losers are the non-Europeans we love to hear here. Can you imagine that this was once a free channel giving free way to AIR and HLAZ.

73,

---------------- Guido Schotmans - Antwerp, BELGIUM -------------------