[HCDX] (no subject)

I made a mistake in my previous email because I didn't mention the name of the station.

I am sorry about that.

This is the correct information:

COLOMBIA

La Voz de Tu Conciencia,  Puerto Lleras.   Received a QSL card (non data) along a piece of paper saying they don't have "pegatinas" right now but they are thinking in having some in the future.  I sent one IRC that came back to me glued on the envelope next to my name.  Replied in 77 days for a reception report in Spanish.  Heard the station on 6060 kHz.

Marcelo Toniolo

Greenvale, NY  (USA)