[HCDX] new qsls

Hi, collegues,
Not a lot of qsl news this time (as always), but maybe something would be interesting for you.
1.	Kaliningrad. VO Russia, Bolshakovo. 1215 kHz, QSL in 54 days. My ppc/ sae not used. *** meanwhile, it▓s my first VOR verification despite many years of attempts to get it.
2.	Kazakhstan. VO Orthodoxy, Alma-Ata. 9355 kHz, QSL in 83 days, no IRC. Also, a letter from Andrey Kurovskoy. The report had been emailed to Paris (irinavo@xxxxxxxxxxx) and sent by snail mail to Sankt Peterburg. The reply is from Paris. ( ***a new country to me).
3.	Korea (South). HLAZ, Chedju-do (island of Chedju). 1566 kHz, QSL in 16 days, 1 IRC. ***Previously, I tried them through Chedju-do, but uselessly. So, it▓s advisable to use Seoul address.
4.	Korea (South). HLKX, Bangsan. 1188 kHz, QSL in 16 days, 1 U$ (I simply had no IRC▓s and it▓s almost impossible to buy them here). Both reports were sent to the POBox 88, Seoul 121-707, that▓s the Korean state-quarter of the FEBC, as I think. In a week, a lady named Sylvia Kim (assistant, Int▓l Program Dep▓t) replied to me by email, saying that they▓ve got my reports and they▓re correct. (ssinga@xxxxxxxxxx). Also, a part of HLKX sked sent.
5.	Russia. VO Tatarstan. 11925 kHz, QSL in 17 days, sae. A letter from Ildus Ibatullin, also.
6.	United Arab Emirates. Dubai. Radio Asia. 1152 kHz, PPC in 63 days for 1 IRC. Official seal of the station put on the ppc and the v/s name is Remesh. To my pity, there is no additional information (but, for sure, I▓m happy to get even this).
7.	Uzbekistan. Radio Tashkent. 17775 kHz, QSL in 43 days. Also, a letter from Gulya Bosacova, Correspondence Sce, post card, sked, quiz info. Sent by snail and email. *** that▓s my 3rd report to RTashkent, but the first reply. So, it▓s another new country to me).
With 73!
Yours, Igor.

--
Yours, Igor.