Re: [HCDX] 10000 Khz ?

Hi,

Below is an extract from recent Alexander Yegorov's log for Signal:

INDIA
On 10 Nov observed a number of spur frequencies of All India Radio at 2045.
They were positioned at distances of 50, 100, 150 kHz etc. around the
nominal 9950. The strongest spur, by the way, was on 10000 kHz, where many
time & frequency stations operate. (Alexander Yegorov, Kyiv, Ukraine)

I think, Vlad, that answers your question.

73,
Dmitry

Check out new HCDX web site: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/