Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 11:26 AM
Subject: [HCDX] RWANDA (tent) - 6055

I think I heard Rwanda yesterday on 6055 kHz.  The frequency was busy with a program in French language from Radio Slovakia International until a few minutes before 2100 UTC. Right after R. Slovakia s/off I heard a national anthem that finished at 2101 and the carrier remained for a while.
I compared the anthem I heard (that was a sang anthem) with the anthem I have in MIDI format and they seem to be very similar but I am not totally sure.

Has anybody ever heard Radio Rwanda on this frequency around 2100 UTC ?

Thanks

Marcelo Toniolo
Greenvale, NY  (USA)

JRC NRD 545