[HCDX] Colombia or spanish domestic

Hello !

Today, on November 13 on 1727 EST (2227 UTC) I tentatively received Radio El Sol (HJCB) from Colombia, a few minutes ago. I tuned the AM dial to check current conditions and stopped on 1550 to find the end of a tropical song, verry briefly mixing with a FF-speaking station that played "Je m'en veux" by Mélanie Renaud (a verry ugly song), then ads in SS did pop up for maybe 15 seconds, before losting to a het coming from WQEW-1560. I heard a mention of 698-479 (sounded like "seis nueve ocho cuatro siete nueve"), it did faded out and now at 2238 UTC, I hear WDZK instead. I think, I already heard Radio El Sol two years ago, but today I may had a spanish USA domestic instead. Any help would be verry apreciated.

73 and good DX !