[HCDX] MW loggings the past night

Hello !

First of all, two pedagocial days at school (today on Thursday and tomorrow on Friday), wich here in North America means there is no school. I was able to stay up later yesturday, so I had part of a somewhat fair MW opening to the Latin America area.

While the beginning of the night saw below sub-par reception of Latin America, when I checked the dial after 11PM, RVC-530 was good to very good, Cuba-640 also got quite good, weak cumbias on 910, might have coming from YVRQ (also heard SS here on March 17 during one of the rare DX sessions I had at the time - I was'n't very active at the beginning of this year), and the big surprise of the evening, RCN Barranquilla on 760 wich has running lower power since the last few months, had a fair signal at times ! Mexico was only represented by a poor and messy reception of woman talking in SS on 540, seemed parallel to an in and out of the noise unintelligible level woman talk on 900 that had an unusable signal/