[HCDX] La Voz de tu Conciencia now on 6010,66

[HCDX] La Voz de tu Conciencia now on 6010,66

La Voz de tu Conciencia has drifted a bit downwards, and was this night
found on around
6010,66 kHz.
On November 25-26th. I and DX-fellow Ronny Forslund listen at our schack
in Fredriksfors. It wasn´t a great night, but some Peruvians were
audible in the 60 mb, but only for less than an our around our Swedish
midnight.
La Voz de tu Conciencia was heard already 00.30 UTC with a fair signal
on 6010,66.
Stronger in the morning (at 05.40 UTC) and maybe even some Hertz further
down (6010,64).

                             Best regards from
                             Jan Edh
                             Hudiksvall, Sweden

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom