Re: [HCDX] rthk QSL

Doea anyone know if theis station continues  this time?
I tred unsicessfully the  first week  after the change of time ( summer time to
Wintertime)

On 27 Nov 2002 at 22:13, you  wrote:

> Radio Television Hong Kong verified with detailed paper QSL-card the 10
> minutes weather forecasts on 3940 on the Hongkong-Hainan yacht race.
>
> Michael Schnitzer, Germany
>
> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

pen-DX sejak 72 - anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, dll
PP: R75/HF150/MVT7100/D2935  + 16m/1x1 + MFJ16010/1040/1025/752c/462
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas/
/trip2k.htm (dlm Bkk,SNG,BAli)   /MP3_comp.htm comparison Xing/Fastenc
/napa.htm crash test Napa DAV315 MP3 player