From: hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Risto Kotalampi
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 8:47 AM
To: charlesh3@xxxxxxx
Cc: 'HCDX E-List'
Subject: RE: [HCDX] LF Bcst DX

Charles Hutton wrote:

There's a problem with the HCDX server, and I've already advised Risto.
There has been no problem with the server that I know of. The only problem I know of is the moderator being very busy cleaning his shack over the Thanksgiving weekend and not having time to approve all the emails immediately.

73!

Risto