Re: [HCDX] Eritrea - Question

At 11:30 PM 11/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Has anybody heard Voice of Broad Masses of Eritrea recently ?
>The last information I have is a log made on 23 May 2002 but I would like to
>know the schedule of this station now.  Can anybody confirm if the station
>is still on 7100 // 7175 kHz  around 21 - 22 UTC ?  Any other frequency ?
>Any other time ?

In October heard on 7100 signing off at usual 1830 UTC. My next
local DXpedition takes place during next long weekend (thanks
to Independence Day in Finland). I try to remember to make some
observations.

Jari Lehtinen

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom