[HCDX] ZNBC

Here is the reply from Patrick Nkula, ZNBC.

Dear Mr. Swopan,

Thank you very much for the e-mail and the interest
shown in our station. I will arrange for the program
schedule to be sent to you as soon as possible.
But I will tell you briefly about our station. We have
one TV channel and three radio channels. The radio
channels are named 1, 2 and 4. Radios 1 and 2 are on
FM and shortwave. The frequencies are 6265khz for
radio 1 and 6165khz for radio 2. The transmitters for
our sw are 26km east of the capital LUSAKA. They are
both 100kw each.You can learn more about ZNBC and
ZAMBIA on www.znbc.co.zm.
KInd regards,
PATRICK NKULA, ZNBC

73s
Swopan Chakroborty
Kolkata, India

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom