[HCDX] Re: [SWL] Another good night for transatlantic LW DX!

[HCDX] Re: [SWL] Another good night for transatlantic LW DX!

Fred,

Good show! I am living in Clewiston now, so we are in the same dx "foot print". I hear those
longwaves here in Clewiston too.

Chuck Bolland
ka4prf@xxxxxxxxx

F W Mooney wrote:

Unusually cold tonight in Tampa FL, and it promises to be another good night for Longwave DX.

Algeria coming in strong right now on 153kHz. Music at 10:20 PM EST. SINPO 35343
Antenna: Quantum Loop with homemade Longwave plug-in.
Receiver: National RBL-6 (US Navy VLF receiver, vintage 1944)
Location: Tampa FL

- Fred M. KA1DGL

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom