[HCDX] 558 kHz

Dear Friends,

Today I found a station broadcasting in Hungarian on 558 kHz, and listened
to it from 1600-1700 UTC. Any idea? I think there are several possibilities,
ranging from Czechia, Slovenia to Spectrum Radio. However, concerning the
direction the station must be from South Eastern Europe.

At 1400 UTC I had already heard a local programme from Czesky Rozhlas Hradec
on the frequency.

Thanks a lot for your assistance and a Happy New Year to you all.

Best 73's and good DX

Hans-Dieter Buschau
Hildesheim
Germany

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom