[HCDX] SWR NA-test starting today!

New Wonderful Year 2003 has just started!

Let?s start it together with us! Scandinavian Weekend Radio is once again ready to rock whole day long with you. Our transmission will began today, Friday 3rd January at 22 hours UTC.

Keep on mind our frequencies 5980, 5990 and 6170 on 48 mb and 11690 and 11720 on 25 mb. Our programme and frequency schedule is available on our web-page http://www.swradio.net

On 25 mb we will direct our aerial towards NA from 22 to 06 UTC. Hopefully you are able to pick our signal there and let us know of that. Our HOT-LINE is open for calls and SMS?s during transmission +358 400 995 559.

SWR will be on the air following days this year: 4th January, 1st February, 1st March, 5th April, 3rd May, 7th June, 5th July, 2nd August, 6th September, 4th October, 1st November, 6th December and 25th December. So we have transmission every first Saturday of Month and on Christmasday.

New 2003 QSL-cards are now available for hunting! Send your reception reports with 2 EUR/ 2 US-$ or 2 IRC?s to: SWR Reports, P.O.Box 35, FIN-40321 JYVÄSKYLÄ, FINLAND.

Uuh? we do it, baby!!!!

DJ Madman

Scandinavian Weekend Radio

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom